This Award Program is offered by the Ohio Corporation of Dance Clubs.
- Dancers will earn the Friendship Badge by attending a club dance in each of the six Ohio areas listed with the option of substituting one dance under Rule #2.
- Attendance at a State Convention, a State Fair Day dance or a Buckeye Round Dance Council sponsored dance maybe substituted for ONE area. Only one substitution is allowed.
- Clubs visited must be members of their area federation/council.
- To receive credit for your own area you must dance at a club you are NOT a member of or are NOT raiding.
- An officer of the club or convention, State Fair dance or Buckeye Round Dance Council sponsored dance must sign your form AT THE DANCE.
- The Friendship Badge Form (PDF) is not transferable.
Friendship Badges will be ordered twice a year: March 31st and September 30th
Qualifying forms should be sent no later than one week before these dates.
Make your check payable for $10.00 per badge to the “Ohio Corporation of Dance Clubs.”
Please send to:
Gordon & Marianne King, 513-860-4746
3867 Hassfurt Dr.
Indian Springs, OH 45011.
Badges will be mailed to your home.