click to enlarge
This award program is offered by the Ohio
Corporation of Dance Clubs.
1. Dancers will earn the Friendship Badge by attending a club dance in
each of the six Ohio areas listed with the option of substituting one dance
under Rule #2.
2. Attendance at a State Convention, a State Fair Day dance or a
Buckeye Round Dance Council sponsored dance may
be substituted for ONE area. Only one substitution is allowed.
3. Clubs visited must be members of their area federation/council.
4. To receive credit for your own area you must dance at a club you are
NOT a member of or are NOT raiding.
5. An officer of the club or convention, State Fair dance or
Buckeye Round Dance Council sponsored dance must sign
your form AT THE DANCE.
6. The form (PDF) is not transferable.
Friendship Badges will be ordered twice a year: March 31 and Sept. 30.
Qualifying forms should be sent no later than one week before these dates. Make
your check to Ohio Corporation of Dance Clubs, $10.00 per badge, and send with
the form to Gordon & Marianne King,
3867 Hassfurt Dr.,
Indian Springs, OH 45011. Badges will be
mailed to your home. People change jobs over time, please make sure
Gordon & Marianne King (513 860-4746) are still handling the badges before you mail your
form and check.